Thank you for wanting to make a donation to support the vital work of Carers MK.
Your donation will make a difference to the life of a carer who may be struggling to cope, suffering from ill health or feeling lonely and isolated. Donations will help us support carers in many ways including:
- giving a carer a break from their 24/7 caring role
- paying for a piece of essential equipment to make their caring role easier
- funding young carers to have some fun away from their caring role
There are several ways you can make a donation and they could not be easier:
- By cheque Cheques should be made payable to Carers MK. You can either drop the cheque in to our office or post the cheque to Carers MK, Margaret Powell House, 439 Midsummer Boulevard, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 3BN
- Become a regular donor Please contact Carers MK if you would like to set up a regular donation to us.
- Collection Tin/Bucket If you see a Carers MK collection tin or bucket then feel free to pop a donation into one of these.