Young Carers General and Activities Consent Form
Carers MK aims to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for every child or young person.
To help us do this, please note the following important information:
- All questions on the consent form must be completed and signed by the parent/guardian before any child takes part in any activities with Carers MK.
- Parents/guardian must make arrangements for children to be brought to and from the activity safely and on time. If a parent/guardian is not able to collect their child, they need to let us know in advance who will be doing so. The safe arrival and return journey of young people under 18 who are unaccompanied remains the responsibility of their parent/guardian.
- We cannot take responsibility for any damaged clothing and/or personal items during the activity.
- Parents/guardians should ensure children have sufficient clothing, sun lotion and medication (where appropriate) for the duration of the activity.
- I understand that my child needs to follow the behaviour code and any safety rules so that Carers MK can keep them and other children safe.
- I understand that if any of the details within this form change, it is my responsibility to inform Carers MK.